Report a Vacant Building

To file a complaint about a vacant building follow the steps below (or register your vacant building now). Please note you can't use this system to report vacant buildings in villages. You must contact the village directly.
1) Enter a location in the search box
2) Touch on the property to confirm 
3) Touch "Report Vacant Building"
4) Submit the form